Effective Date: 1st May 2023
1. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you in various ways when you interact with our Website. This includes, but is not limited to, when you visit our Website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or otherwise engage with our services. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Full name
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information, such as postal address, postcode, and city
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To personalise your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address you provide to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or inquiry. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
3. Protection of Personal Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. Third-Party Websites
7. Google Analytics and Bing Clarity
We use Google Analytics and Bing Clarity to analyse the use of our Website. These services collect information about your use of the Website, such as the pages visited, the time spent on each page, and the links clicked. This information is used to improve our Website and provide a better user experience. Google Analytics and Bing Clarity may also collect and use personal information according to their respective privacy policies.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimisation, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
9. Your Acceptance of these Terms
10. Contact Us
Arwin Cleaning Services
Registered Address: 113 Valley Hill, Loughton, IG10 3BE